Help/advice in Re-introducing 2 pairs back together

A method of reintroduction from my cichlid days is to change the tank all
around. You should even remove all fish to give each a new start at
reestablishing territory. The addition of a new plant or piece of wood or
rock will only improve the new relationship. The pair that have been
calling the tank home know all the hidey holes and will seek out the new
comers. By changing the tank around each fish must start anew.

Janice Ealey
e-mail jealey at connect_ab.ca
Sometimes when I consider what tremendous consequences
	Come from little things,
		A chance word, a tap on the shoulder,
			I am tempted to think . . . .
				There are no little things.