[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Hatching Brine Shrimp eggs
- To: killietalk at aka_org
- Subject: Hatching Brine Shrimp eggs
- From: MJSCOT at webtv_net (Marvin Scotton)
- Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 01:28:36 -0500 (EST)
- In-Reply-To: "Bill Shenefelt" <wshenefelt at email_msn.com>'s message of Fri, 25 Feb 2000 17:14:16 -0500
Hi All. I found a pretty neat device put out by San Francisco Bay Brand.
Its a base that you screw a two liter plastic drink bottle into. This
inverted drink bottle serves as a hatching cone. Air is pumped into the
base and through the bottle. The best thing is you dont use airstones.
When you harvest the shrimp, all the egg shells float to the top. Then
you let the shrimp out through the tubing at the bottom. It sure beats
using an airstone in a gallon jug, then siphoning out the shrimp. If
anyone wants to try this device, You can order it at pet warehouse.
www.petwhse.com I'm sure others carry it to. All the best.
See http://www.aka.org/AKA/subkillietalk.html to unsubscribe