Re: Hatching eggs

On a related note, I have some F. gardneri 'Rayfield' eggs that are
several weeks old. A few have eyed-up, but most are still clear. I
remember reading a while back that this strain needs to be incubated over
peat. Other F. gardneri I've raised never needed that, and it is more
bother. Does anyone have any experiences with 'Rayfield' that they can
share ?

Dennis