Re: Floating plants and fish eggs

Hi, Jeremy,

I'd like to try some of this frog bit. I have six A. poliaki that haven't
sexed out yet if you'd like to trade? I sent my A. poliaki to Catherine,
who is on the killie list, but they left some eggs behind.

Let me know when it gets warm enough for you to ship. I am in central
Texas, so it's unlikely that we'll even see snow this winter.

Rebecca...
rda at tamu_edu