Re: Bloodworms

Hi Joseph,
	hope you don't mind, but you conjured up such delightful imagery I
couldn't help laughing. I'm an asthmatic and get hay fever, so I do know
how it feels, but the thought of your frantic outburst at feeding time
had me giggling.
	I think you confirm a long held belief that there is a bit of madness
in fishkeepers, why else would we put up with it all?
	ATB,
		Guy.