Re: What is going on with killifish talk

Now wait a minute. Hugh, your reply was to a message posted by Mark to
killietalk, so you must be getting the messages. You are both subscribed. I
just checked. If you get this message twice, you are getting the killietalk
messages, because I am replying to killietalk (which is where your message
was posted) and copying it to each of you. If you get only one copy, please
check the header to see whether the send and reply to addresses are
killietalk at aka_org. If not, let me know.

Barry

At 10:15 PM 2/16/00 -0500, you wrote:
 >Mark,  I was thinking the same thing when I just checked my e-mail no
 >Killie Talk..what wrong.  Whatever it is your are not alone.  Hugh
 >
 > > Mark Francis wrote:
 > >
 > > Why am I not receiving your e-mail any more?

Barry J. Cooper, Prof., Dept. Biomedical Sciences, Cornell University
Current address: 27505 Riggs Hill Rd.
Sweet Home, OR 97386 (bjc3 at cornell_edu)