Re: KillieTalk Digest V3 #76

Hello All,

    I need the following Publications and will purchase originals or Xerox
copies.  Anyone even having only one or two of these please reply.

    Killienotes 1962 Vol 1 No 1 February, No 2 March/April, No 3 May/June,
                                      No 4 July/Aug, No 5 Sept/Oct, No 6 Nov/
DEC

    Killienotes 1968 Vol 1 No 1 December

    Killienotes 1969 Vol 2 No 1, 2, 3, and 11

      JAKA        1979 Vol 12 No 1

    JAKA         1985 Vol 18 No 2 and 4

    Rosters       1969 and 1971

Thanks
Allen R. McNealy
csinf at aol_com

I have the following:
Killienotes 1962 Vol 1 No 1 February, No 2 March/April, No 3 May/June, No 4
July/Aug, No 6 Nov/Dec.  I cannot find my copy of No 5 Sept/Oct.  I took it
out and made a copy of an article for Ed Warner right before he passed away,
and I can't seem to locate it.  I probably will in due time, and will let you
know.  If you still are in need of any of these, let me know.
Frank Carriglitto