Re: protecting hands

<< I'm using frozen bloodwoms and may be that will explain the problem I
 developed on fingers.It's an allergy ( thumbs are peeling and crazing ) when
 I consulted dermatologist she told me that look like people who has hands
 too often in water (may be pink man she said, very funny woman ).Did you
 ever try to keep aquariums without touching water ?I think bloodworms'theory
 would explain better my skin peeling than pink man's theory.I'm still
 looking to solve the problem after a lot of expensive creams from dermato. >>

When I worked in a laboratory, where my hands were exposed to water, acids,
and solvents all day, we used a product called a "barrier cream" which
protected our skin from exposure.  You might look into that as well.