Re: freezedried bloodworms as killie food

HEY GUYS I TYPE IN CAPS TO SEE WHAT I AM WRITING.HERE IS A BIG GUESS OF
MAYBE WHATS CAUSING THE REACTION TO THE BLOOD WORMS, I COULD NOT FIND
ANY AT MY LPS. THERE IS A CHEMICAL CALLED       MSG. IT IS USED TO
PRESERVE FOOD I HAVE BEEN IN THE RESTRAUNT BUSINESS FOR 20 YEARS, AND
MONO-SODIUM GLUTAMATE .WAS USED TO KEEP LETTUCE CUT FRUIT AND  VEGGIES
FROM TURNING BROWN ON SALAD BARS.IT WILL  TRIGGER AN ASTHMA ATTACK SO
CHECK YOUR LABELS FOR MSG JUST A THOUGHT

MARK HEINDL                                            169 CLINE AVE
HURRICANE.  WEST VIRGINA 25526