Re: AKA CD

Hello,

While Barry's idea of annotations to JAKA CD is very good, WHO is going
to do them? It might turn out to be quite a job!

What does one do, if 2 "authorities" disagree on an annotation? Publish
both? None?

Such "theoretical" questions must be resolved BEFORE the job is even
started, because only then will the decisions remain neutral! If the job
gets to the point where John says "A" and Jack says "B", then all
decisions will have to accout for the personalities involved -- what a
mess it's going to be!

Best,

George