Re: KillieTalk Digest V3 #80

I have been feeding my A. Australe alternate feedings of frozen blood worms
and frozen adult brine shrimp for some time with no ill effects for either
the fish or myself.  I never really touch either, just cut off chunks with a
knife and drop them into the tank.  I have had no ill effects, but will be
more careful from now on.  The fish seem to like both and are doing well, but
this diet is not condusive to much egg production.