Re: Need help with H2O

Bill,
    I have JAKA Vol 14 No 1, as I understand it you only want the article
which is page 14 through 19 not the entire Journal.  Let me know which to
send.
    This is also a case of having some of us with complete sets of
Publications who are willing to copy and furnish information when needed.
While I am also in favor of the electronic JAKA I still favor the unedited
version.  Recently when it was discussed on Killietalk, It was proposed to
edit,update,and proofread JAKA.  I am against this except the proofreading to
correct mispelled words.

Allen R. Mcnealy  csinf at aol_com