Sex Ratios

While we are on the subject of sex ratios, sex changes, etc. Anyone know
what has the most influence on sex determination in Procatopus, temp or
pH? Seems lately (Now that I have moved to Maui) I get really skewed
ratios (30:1) male to female.  My water is now very soft and acidic.  I
need to add all kinds of stuff to get it back to where they are
comfortable.  My temp may have been a bit high as well.  Anyone know the
optimal temps and water to produce females?

MTF