Re: NFC: Releasing Fish

I thought this subject to be long dead...in any case.  Yes, Jeremy's
behavior was less than stelar as it dragged on.  However, for an
organization that talks about how important is to educate people and help
them to understand the situation, they handled extremely poorly.
Jeremy's excesses can at least in part be explained by his mere 17 years,
what about the older and wiser of NANFA who when Jeremy protested their
arguments began to call him a "troll" and other such non-flattering terms.
No no, Norm, my assessment was dead on as I quietly sat in the wings and
watched it all unfold.  I stand by what I wrote.

Luke

On Wed, 22 Dec 1999, Norman Edelen wrote:

> Hello Luke,
>
> I think that assessment of the situation to be one-sided and unfair.  There
> was inappropriate behavior from Jeremy as well.
>
> Norm

> A proud member of
> The Greater Portland Aquarium Society
> www.gpas.org
> The North American Native Fishes Association:  over
> 20 years of conservation efforts, public education, and
> aquarium study of our native fishes.  Check it out at
>  www.nanfa.org

Follow-Ups: References: