Re: NFC: nfc pENS

James,

Hello and where have you been all my life :)

I have been trying to get an in at Bass pro shops forever. I will
personally pay for the pens if you will distribute them. How many ? Any
chance of doing some further NFC projects at Bass Pro shops . The Adopt A
Tank Program would be a natural!!

Robert Rice
All Men are equal until the point of exertion
 http://www.nativefish.org