NFC: fungus

 More than likely the wood you have has not been properly cured.  You
could take the wood out and try and cure it for the next few months in a
bleach solution or you could live with it and just keep doing extra
water changes.   I never put any but well aquarium aged wood into my
display tanks.  Eventually the wood should stop fungusing.  If it
continues to fungus or just turn to mush ....I would get rid of the
wood.

-> Ther appears to be a fungus growing on the piece of driftwood inside my
-> tank. What're the best ways to get rid of it?

-> Tony Gustafson