Re: NFC: Re: Native Fish Conservancy Digest V1 #349

Wow that is a lot of water changes.... how cold is your well water?  Are you in
Phoenix?  There is aperson who linves in Apache Junction who maintains quite a
few kiddie pools outside for fish, plants and inverts.  Unfortunately, I don't
remember her name.  Its too early in the morning.