Re: NFC: Goldfish chase trout away

Sally Johnson wrote:

> Here is an intresting article that my mom sent me. It came from the
> albuquerque journal

Fascinating!

> We are going do do some exotic removal this weekend. it is going to be
> fun.

Enjoy. Some folks find the killing too gruesome, so glad you are willing to
take it on.

I have a good solution for the goldfish. Why not put Damnbusia (*Gambusia
affinis* o/e) in the lake. :^) They kill off other fish like mad when
introduced elsewhere. They aren't know to eat mosquitoes, much, but they are
hell on wheels when it comes to eating the eggs and larvae of all other
fish.

Flame Shield going up as I leave. ;-)

Wright

--

                      Stop passing new laws!*
       Repeal some dysfunctional ones. It will do far more good.