NFC: THE LIST/survey

Wow, I guess I'm one of the few who haven't responded yet.

> 1. What are you from ?

Originally from Annapolis, MD.  Now living in Los Angeles.

> 2. How often do you check your email ?

Once every day or so, unless things get really hectic.

> 3. Whats your favorite thing about the NFC list ?

One of the greatest rewards of the internet is the ability to
communicate with people who have similar interests.  I've always had a
tremendous fascination with nature, particularly so with our native
species.  As I grew into an adult, I found it increasingly more
difficult to find other people who could relate.  Now, with the help of
technology, I am able to connect with people from all over who share my
interests and concerns.  Without the internet and the NFC list, I might
never have known these people existed (much less communicate with
them).  I find this to be a very powerful thing.

> 3. Whats your least favorite ?

It makes me homesick!  Where I am currently living, there is a serious
lack of unspoiled freshwater to explore.

> 4. If you could make 1 change to the NFC what would it be ?

I guess I haven't thought much about that; perhaps I haven't been a
member long enough.  I will be sure to let you all know if I come up
with something constructive.

Christian C. Burke
http://home.att.net/~cburke.fish-head
mailto:cburke.fish-head at worldnet_att.net