NFC: Re: NANFA-- ecology 101

It was just a mind exercise, guy's. I am not and would not advocate the
release of nonnatives for any purpose. It was just an exercise in thinking.
Trying to see if we could step aside from our ivory towers for a moment and
see "what if." Most of the what ifs would be impossible due just to climate
differences. But what if the climate differences weren't there. Where would we
insert nonnatives? Are their places where there is room for another fish that
would have a positive impact or at least no impact? Maybe another version of
having a whole empty ecology, and how would you fill the niches. I'm sorry, no
harm was meant, I'll take my lashes with a wet noodle like man and not mention
it again.

                                                                          Moon