NFC: e-mail

If I have sent anyone an e-mail today that made no sense or was inflammatory
please excuse my behavior. I am taking some new pain pills and I passed out at
the computer and I don't remember sending a lot of what sent before that I am
very sorry if I stepped on any one toes. The only thing I remember than I
wanted to get out was that I found some small fish in the algae and hair grass
I had brought home with me. they are as yet unidentified. I have to now.
getting sleepy again

                                                 Moon