RE: NFC: Longfin Albino Oscar

> I know, any minute now, someone's going to demand that we're excommunicated
> for discussing oscar breeding on the NFC's mail list!  :)

Oh, and I thought Oscars were native to this planet...hmmmm.  This isn;t
the North American Native Fish Conservancy, (NANFC)  it is the Native Fish
Conservancy, (NFC).  Discuss away as far as I'm concerned...oh and even if
we did only discuss North American fishes...what's all that stuff they's
trying so hard to remove in the ERP in Florida?  he he he

BTW, I hate oscars...just seen too many of them sold for "sporting"
purposes like pirahna (sp?).

Luke