A new find

BTW
		While sampling a new site today, inbetween the downpours  : P    I found
sleeper gobies 3" to 4", smallest I've caught yet and a new find. I had heard
from a friend that there is a pipefish that spends most of it's life in
freshwater, appearantly I have found one, and where there's one ...........
Any ideas on this interesting little creature? It's about 4" long, haven't
tested the water for salt content yet, the canal empties directly into the
intracoastal, but it's quite fresh to the taste were I found the pipefish.
Other species sampled were F. chrysotus,
Lucania goodei, Tilapia, and ofcourse Damnbusia. Any thoughts?
Roche