Re: Statistics catch up/ideas

HEY ALL,

I use to use ropes, but they broke in current (atleast I hope there were
only honest peole back then,)  I now use dog chain or wire the gauge of
coat hanger.  I some times can't find my own trap, and I know exactly
where it is.  These materials quickly tarnish and blend in with the
suroundings, plus the chain sinks tight to the bottm leaving it less
likly to be snagged by a lure.

Ray