Formalin solutions

Hey all,

  Anybody got a good recommendation on the amount of Formaldihyde (sp?)
required in  a Formalin type dip?   I would like to start using something
like this that is relatively inexspensive to dip fish in as they are
captured in the wild.  Not to pickle them...just to remove parasites and
other nasties.  (oh, my spelling really bites today...to much to do and
not enough time to do it in...sorry to any of you English 'Perfessers' out
there...hehehe)

Luke