D. Moody unavailable 8/23-8/28

I have to go to Maine to attend a course for work and will be
unavailable by email or phone from Sunday, August 23, 1998 through
Friday, August 28, 1998 inclusive.  Hopefully, I will get my Scientific
Collectin Permit and bring back some nice Maine native fishes for
breeding stock.

If anyone wishes to contact me by email, please feel free to do so and I
will try to get back to you as soon as possible after I return.  If your
message bounces, please try my other, backup addresses:

dwight.moody at mailexcite_com

dwightm at dec_anr.state.vt.us

The work email address should only be used if the Hotmail and MailExcite
addresses are inoperable. Thanks.