Re: Live foods

>  I quit using black worms after some cory fry got
>bloat right after hatching.  I suspected the worms as a vector for some
>bacterial pathogen.

I've had problems with blackworms in the past too and as a result, I no
longer use them.  A friend of mine told me that he has heard of people who
have seen blackworms eat their way out through a fishes stomach.  He chops
his up before feeding them to his fish.  I've never seen it happen, but why
take chances ?  I have caught wild gambusia before that had a reddish worm
that appeared to be a blood worm, eating its way out through the fishes
stomach.
...says the "Phishhed"