Re: C. veronicae

I will be needing to do a research project for my degree.  I believe that
would be next fall.  I would be interested in trying one of these extinct
species if someone would donate some to me.  This is a long way off, so
there's plenty of time for me to decide what species I might try to work
with.  Is that of any help?

Luke