siren

I just got back from a late night dipnet run.  Caught lots of things I
couldn't keep.  Must have caught three dozen fingerling large mouth bass.  I
saw a snapping turtle that probably would have weighed 35 - 40 lbs.  I did
however catch a 30" siren, big slimy and kinda cute with his small front feet
and feathery gills.  He has now joined my siren breeding project.  Volunteered
of course.

                                                                       Michael