nonfish

I know that this list is tuned to fish but I have favor to ask.  I have an add
in the NANFA trading post but it is getting no response, so I am going to ask
everyone who collects and trades fish.  I am looking for dwarf sirens, dwarf
mudpuppies, one toed amphiumas and some swamp tree seeds or seedlings.  Any
one who wants to help me please contact me off line, I am attempting to set up
breeding populations of the amphibians, and I need some swamp trees for my
swamp tank I am setting up.  I can supply some swamp trees to anyone who is
interested in trying this.  Right now I am looking for water tupelo and pond
apple.  Thanks....

                                                                         Micha
el