Re: Sunnie Question (Red Shiners)

>>I hate to seem shameless on getting rid of my Red Shiners...but, <

Well, I have been tossing your offer around in the back of my mind.
Just with the upcoming move I have to be careful not to have to many
fish to move. Maynot have enought room for all my tanks. Let me think
on that because I would like to have some. Just have to make sure I
can keep them!

Jeff <*\\><
"Consider carefully what you hear", he continued "With the measure you
use it, it will be measured to you -- and even more.  Whoever has will
be given more; whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken
from him." Mark 4:24,25
www.airnet.net/kudzu/ "Kudzu's Christian Clipart Collection"