Re: Picking on the exotics...:)

Robert has taken some of the tropical fish enthusiasts questions along
these lines in the cichlid newsgroup.  They are a rough bunch huh
robert.  Here is my opinion on that.  Even if we can't remove all
exotics, we can bring the situation closer to how the location
originally was.  We may even be successful in some cases.  However, even
if we don't make a big dent in the exotic population, we are raising
money and awareness for the group.  It's a win-win-win-win situation for
a lot of people.

Positives
Money raised for NFC
Awareness of conservation efforts
Cichlid people get wild/healthy inexpensive cichlids
Darrel gets some exerise ;)
We may get some areas erradicated of exotics

Negatives
Still trying to think of those