melanistic fish? (was: Stephen Vernon Melanistic fishes....)

Terry,

	Is this the reference you have been asking about concerning melanistic
fish?

	Originally posted 6/7

     Subject: Stephen Vernon Melanistic fishes....

     Date:
          Sun, 7 Jun 1998 17:09:44 +0000
    From:
          robertrice at juno_com (robert a rice)
       To:
          nfc at actwin_com

--
The statements and opinions of the foregoing message represent
Herb Harris only, and are not meant to represent otherwise.