Re: Breeders Program update

As a point of reference I have no plans to be a continual source for
these species...........Folks who are serious will get a nice starter
colony ...I have no plans (yet) to continue the freebies past this
month....Please each of you privatly email me to discuss tank setups ,
shipping dates etc......Ummm do I pay postage on this deal ?

On Thu, 04 Jun 1998 17:28:47 -0500 Herb Harris <top_side at geocities_com>
writes:
>Hi all,
>
>	Those of you still wanting to take Robert up on his generous
>offer of
>free fish to get the Breeders Program off to a good start, let me
>know!
>
>	Today I sent Robert a list of the following confirmed Breeders
>Program
>Members that had asked for fish under his offer:
>
>David L. Hall
>Bill Flowers
>J. L. Wiegert
>Chad L. Mastbergen
>
>	If I overlooked anyone, my apologies, just send me a note with
>your
>fish of interest from his list and I will correct the oversight!
>	If anyone is interested in joining the Breeders Program, let
>me know,
>I'll send the application out shortly.
>
>Herb
>
>--
>Native Fish Conservancy
>visit our old webpage:
>http://members.xoom.com/nativefishes/
>and visit our new webpage:
>http://nativefish.interspeed.net/

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]