Re:Collecting

Have you considered deepengint he pond and filling it yourself?  Or taking
advantage of the depression and temporary pond (which probably is useless
as yarding to install a liner, and create a permanent one?  You could
possibly, depending on how close the stream is, divert water from it to
the pond, so long as itsa good flow, and doing so wouldn't restrict flow
to the stream.  The pond would stock itself.  THere are a couple of
options ofor turning your big puddle into a permanent pond.