Re: Re: Silversides

		Just for identification purpose, did capture 3. Yes,quite beautiful. They
would be easy to coral and capture where I found them in the sandybottom
shollows of this lake. I have no place to keep them at this time however. The
lake is used primarilly by jet skiers and the like and is even set up for
thier competitions with jumps and barges. The aquatic plant life is sagittaria
and waterweed. I was told the canals that are part of this system are infested
with Oscars, but saw non. : )