Exotics

Robert,

In a recent post you stated:

"F. Crhsotus are treated like a tropical in
Minnesota......"

Do you have a list of what  native fish are considered "tropical
aquarium fish" for the purpose of importation into Minnesota? All that I
could find was a reference in the state fishing regulations that says
you can't import any fish into the state unless it is marine, tropical,
or subtropical and can't survive in Minnesota waters. Since I doubt that
there has been any research into which non-game species can survive our
winters, it leaves a native fish keeper in an uncertain position. If you
found an official list or could point me in the right direction to find
this information, it would be much appreciated!

Sam Petrie