Fish from Arkansas

Hi all,

	Well the update is that someone else in enforcement has decided that
any baitfish taken from public waters (including their offspring) can't
be sold or otherwise exported out of state. Sorry guys. I am checking
into getting a Scientific Collection Permit for the other members of the
Breeders Club, but unless you are living in Arkansas, I can't send you
any fish, once again, my apologies.
	I will study the life history of the fish I find here, and perhaps that
will be some consolation till the law can be administered in a way that
reflects a greater recognition of the legitimacy of hobby aquarist.

Herb