Re: exotics continued

Hmm... not sure how you could confuse the two fishes.  Meeki would be more
common.  The meeki will have a lower shaped mouth, sorta like a geophagus
(Eartheater) and more likely than not, some red along it.  Its tail will
be more rounded, and its body almost flat.  The para's will have a very
fish like body shape.
<><
J. L. Wiegert