Re: Re: collecting exotics for resale

yInexpensive holding tanks:  Kiddie pools.  They cost under $10, can hold
fishes for a while, and generally have large enough volumes to hold
plenty.  Just be sure the plastic is nontoxic.
I agree, tossing them on shore may be a bit much. :)  Fillet them, or
otherwise remove them from the system.  I see no problems witkilling them,
as long as the corpses are cleaned up.  Otherwise, bad smell=bad pr. :)
<><
J. L. Wiegert
I don't have bad PR, do I?