Re: blueheads (for NFC Breeder Program)

Hi all, Dwight,

	Dwight, the nearest UPS counter is 40 miles from here. There are
unstaffed pickup locations in town, but I'm not sure how they would
handle live fish shipments without explanation. In this case the Post
Office may be the way to go, but I'll try any way you prefer, when we
get to that point.
	Let me know.

Herb