Catching Sunnies

Hi, all!
Just joined this list & I'm diving headlong into this world of native
fishkeeping after 20+ years of the tropicals.  I'm keeping the warm water
guys, but I've just bought a 75 gal & I'd like to try Sunfish.  I live in
MD. & as a kid, remember loads of Sunnies in the lakes & reservoirs.  Can
anyone shoot some tips my way about catching the juveniles?  Nets, minnow
traps/bait, transportation?  Thanks a ton!  As soon as I get this 75
cycled, I plan to hit the reservoir.

-Roy