NANFA news.........

@ items of interest to all......................In the September FAMA
NANFA gets full 1/4 page ad . This is a stand alone complimentory ad
(actually it is our current application..................

In the September AFM NANFA member and all around what not Bob Bock gets a
very nice article with an excellent side bar encouraging readers to get
involved in the enviromental fray and Join NANFA...

People should take the time and thank both editors for their invaluble
support and plugs of NANFA............

Sadly neither magazine noted our specatacular free Tommelerri print
deal.........So to allow for major publications to pick up on this great
free offer the offer has been extended to the end of October please take
a moment and pass on the news to anyone you think would benifit.