Keith <barryhatch at sprintmail_com>: NANFA-- White Crappie

From: Keith <barryhatch at sprintmail_com>
To: nanfa at aquaria_net
Subject: NANFA-- White Crappie
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 00:28:38 -0700

I've been keeping white crappie in two seperate tanks and they are one
of the hardiest fish I've ever kept. While I was on vacation the three
Fundulus Grandis in one of the tanks died. I was gone a week and the
bodies had decayed to nothing and the crappie was still alive and showed
no signs of distress. I had feeding taken care of but don't know why the
fish died. That one week was the only time they were to be housed with
the crappie and then moved to a brackish tank. The tolerance of this
fish is amazing.

Keith Hatch
Association
/ nanfa at aquaria_net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the
word
/ subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an email
/ nanfa-request at aquaria_net.
/ For more information about NANFA, visit our web page,
http://www.nanfa.org