"Jay DeLong" <jdelong at nwifc_wa.gov>: Re: NANFA List is Down!

From: "Jay DeLong" <jdelong at nwifc_wa.gov>
To: "Vince Brach" <vbrach at juno_com>,"Tom Blanchard"
<tblanch at lsuvm_sncc.lsu.edu>,"Todd M. Daniels"
<daniels.todd at mayo_edu>,"Tammy & Keisuke Morimoto"
<tammor at gol_com>,"Steven Corbett" <corb9441 at uidaho_edu>,"Steve Haslouer"
<stevehas at cjnetworks_com>,"Roger Hockney"
<roger at minnow_demon.co.uk>,"Robert Richmond" <rsrichmond at aol_com>,"Robert
Rice" <RobertRice at juno_com>,"Pat McDonald"
<McDonapa at ucs_orst.edu>,"Norman Edelen, Jr." <normane at hevanet_com>,"Nick
LaRocca" <godfatha at hotmail_com>,"Mike Whitfield" <MDWfield at aol_com>,"Mark
Rosenquist" <pmqvist at aol_com>,"Mark Hove"
<mh at finsandfur_fw.umn.edu>,"Mark Binkley" <mbinkley at earthling_net>,"Layn
Luedtke" <fishbrew at aol_com>, "Laura Burdge" <ardennais at aol_com>,"Jonathon
Short" <shortj at ucs_orst.edu>,"Jeff Robinson" <jeff at kymtnnet_org>,"Jay
DeLong" <jdelong at nwifc_wa.gov>,"Hy Finkelstein"
<hfinkelstein at cerritos_edu>,"Gerald Binczik" <gbin at zoo_ufl.edu>,"Garold
Sneegas" <GSneegas at juno_com>,"Eugene Dickerman"
<eugene at northnet_org>,"Dave Littlehale" <littled at cris_com>, "Dave Hough"
<DaveCyndy at aol_com>,"D. Martin Moore"
<archimedes at master_localink4.com>,"Charles Powell"
<charle5170 at aol_com>,mbinkley at earthling_net (Mark Binkley)