Geographic Meeting - Cancelation.

About an hour ago, I lost my IC.  Sicne then I have tried numerous times
to reconnect to several telnet sites to no avail.  Unfortunately, this
leaves me with no choice but to cancel tonites chat.  I will continue to
attempt to connect and hope that I will be able to do this, but either
way, there will be no meeting tonite.  I am rescheduling for NEXT tues at
9:00.  If someone recieves this e-mail and is able to connect, please
post a message on teh ENTRANCE board in A.S.G., thank you.  Again, my
deepest regrets... I truly need a new server.
<><
J. L. Wiegert
NANF List Manager
Wiz - Aquaria Study Group