for the group pass it on............

For those of you who do not know me .Your President is a BIT on the
intense side and can on occassion knock a few heads off.Some deserved
some by accident, such things are part and parcel with a type A
personality.....with all that said I just want to say THANK YOU to the
many people in NANFA who have worked in virtual silence getting NANFA
back on track......NANFA is on time for the first time in over a decade,
NANFA reaches farther and does more than it ever has, NANFA is going
places we only dreamed about before, NAFA is larger than ever and is nothing compared to what we will become..............For all of this I say thank you. This HUGE effort is not the effort of one or two individuals but is the result of a great many of you takeing action without regognition
without you NANFA would still be in the dark ages or would not be at
all..............................If I could take each and every one of
you to dinner I would, but all I can say is thank you and when you look
upon a stream with your grandchildren some time from now take heart in
knowing that you played a part in saving that streams inhabitants . Your
work in a small way will change the landscape of American

Robert Rice