[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Peru Collecting Trip

> I would be more than happy to create a page and put it under my web site:
> Fish Link Central

Somehow I am getting the feeling that people are expecting more than I've
got.  I asked someone from Margarita Tours to send me their propectus(?) by
email.  A friend who headed-up the tour last year sent me the fish list.
Both are just text files but I thought others might like to see them.  They
are attached.

So far as I know Margarita Tours doesn't have a web page but I am sure that
they would appreaciate any advertising they can get.  The person I
contacted at Margarita Tours is Devon.  His personal email address is
jg7ge65m at umiami_ir.miami.edu .

Hope this is of use to you.

--Carl
Carl & Joyce Camper <chateaustripmin at mcn_net> | Wanted:
Chateau Stripmine @ Lizard Rock                          |   Montana
Precancel
Colstrip, MT  59323-0008 | 406.748.3230                |      Stamp
Material

From: JG7GE65M at umiami_ir.miami.edu=0D