[Prev][Next][Index]

No Subject

 Dear Dave (and other petromyzontophiles):

          "Does anyone know about the care of the American Brook
          Lamprey (food, water conditions, etc.)?"

               NANFA member John Brill (Livingstone, NJ) has
          frequently kept brook lamprey in home aquaria.  John also
          has bred the critters too.  I am sure that John would be a
          great source of information and advice.  I am in Portland
          and away from my NANFA directory, so would someone please
          give Dave John's mailing address?  Thanks.

          Dan