Re: NFC: A Yearly Tragidy

I seen this same thing here in NY when I was a kid,
april first was truly fools day as the same crowd
lined a dozen or so streams a week after the states
stocking,
like is said, the trash and the crowd was the thing
that caught my 12 yr olds eyes. The state has
continued, stocking tens of thousands of rainbows a
year in streams they were never in, beating out
brookies and browns that are now extirpated in many of
them.
jake